Patients First Urgent Care is the Right Care from a highly qualified team of experienced, well-trained physicians, licensed nurses, X-ray and lab technicians.
We treat illnesses and injuries, including minor sprains and fractures Right Now. Open 7 days a week. No appointment necessary. You do not have to be a current patient of Patients First Health Care to visit our Urgent Care.
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Frequently treated illnesses and injuries include:
- Sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Eye injuries
- Rashes and burns
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Animal and insect bites
- Ear infections and sore throats
Additional services offered:
- X-rays, Labs, EKGs and IV Fluids on-site
- School, sport, foster program and work physicals
- Workers compensation
- Pre-employment services (drug screening, etc.)
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Flu and allergy shots
- Blood pressure checks FREE everyday
- Cash or personal check
- MasterCard, Visa or Discover
- Most private and managed care insurance plans accepted
Locations and Providers
901 Patients First Drive,
20 Legends Parkway